Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wanna-be-Rock Chic

So i was thinking of a look and i got a suggestion from a fellow Makeup Artist to go rock and I have never  done a dark look on myself, because i  feel i am really dark and i may not pull it off well. This is my journey to being a rock chic. Wanna be Rock Chic...LOL


With my hair styled and no make-up



















On my face i used MUD cream foundation in GY2 to highlight and GY3 to contour. I also used concealer on my brows to make them super thin, instead of covering them totally to do a pencil lined brow. Sacha loose powder in Perfect bronze to set the foundation.



This is the full look with the camera flash

Without the camera flash




































I used a single eye shadow from Sacha called Black all over my eyelid, i used an eye pencil to line the inner rim of my eyes and also the lower rim of my eyes. Used the highlight in the Sleek contour kit for my brow bone.


Making Face, Camera flash in my eyes

Just felt good sticking out my tongue







































I also used the Black eyeshadow to darken my temples and under my cheekbones.


Testing the photo editing software on my picture....


























So now if i ever need to go rock i have a baseline i can start with. Seriously thinking of rocking my super thin brows once in a while.


Hope you have a nice day and feel free to drop your comments.....



No comments:

Post a Comment