Thursday 22 September 2011

The Fusion Lifestyle Wedding Fair

On the 10th of September 2011 the Fusion Lifestyle wedding fair was done in Abuja at the BMO Events Arena. This is a large tent and the fair was designed to look like an actual fair was going on. This is the first time i ever participated in any exhibition or fair and i can say i enjoyed it a lot. There was great music and lots of freebies and food to eat.  I really wish i had taken a picture of the chocolate fountain (YUMMY)

Bridal dress on display. Ade Bakare

yep another Ade Bakare dress and i did the makeup

Here i am doing my thing 

I love this picture. my fav

Model admiring herself in the mirror. i love my photographer of the day

sitting on my table

My No1 Fan..Hubby and i 

Attending to some ladies. pretty ladies

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete