Monday 10 October 2011

Safe beauty (My personal make-up kit)

Have you ever had breakouts and come to the conclusion that you were probably reacting to a particular makeup product.......

Well think again because you might just have a lot of bacteria breeding in your sponges and brushes. Once in a while when i have breakouts i always recall that i did not take the necessary precautions with hygiene.


First and foremost i don't share my makeup with anyone even my sisters. I have my own set of brushes i use for myself and i wash them weekly. For products i use sponges i do the same and once they begin to show some wear and tear i toss it out and get a new one.

I always always try to make sure my hands are clean before touching my face. I seem not to have any weird breakouts once i follow this routine...


feel free to drop comments


1 comment: