Monday 26 September 2011

Barbie has locs

Okay i have been watching a lot of Barbie cartoons lately and decided that today i would do a doll look but the type i could walk around with and not have everyone wondering whether i was off to a  costume party. So i used purple and pink and since i have my locs hence the title Barbie has locs.

Yep this is me without a makeup...
So i decided to take a pic of me without makeup. Maybe so the transformation is more appreciated

A swatch of Sacha Kamaflage liquid foundation 
This is a swatch of 2 shades of sacha liquid foundation the lighter colour is Perfect spice and the darker  colour is Perfect bronze. Sacha liquid foundation is a bit thicker in consistency than the average liquid foundation and also had concealing properties. Very little goes a long way and if you use too much it tends to have a cakey feeling. You can check their full range of products on www.sachacosmetics.com and yes it is available here in Nigeria.


With my eyes lowered I have pink inside and purple in the outer corner and contour area







I also used the a hot pink and purple colour from the Sacha 14 colour palette (bright) and i used ardell lashes (scanties black) i cut the lashes into 2 because i wanted the winged effect at the end of my eyes. I used the lighter shade of foundation for under my eyes and around my mouth and at the center of my forehead and then used the darker shade (which blends into my complexion) for the other parts of my face. Black opal invisible oil blocking powder was used to set the foundation. Lipstick and blush from my Fraulein 38 lip and blush palette.

If you want to know more about how to get sacha products feel free to let me know.

I hope i was able to be Black Barbie with locs. i felt like a doll today. Feel free to drop your comments.


1 comment: