Friday 25 November 2011

My Hair styles

Ever since I decided to go natural I am always looking for ways to style my hair differently. I do this especially when i am on braids. I just cannot handle having to stay with one style for 4- 6 weeks.

So here are some styles I whip out with my braids. Let me know what you think.



















I do this style when i just do not have more than 30 seconds to spend on my hair. You will see me on this style when i am going casual and the weather is not too hot.




















A side part with all the hair tucked in neatly behind. I use this when i am dressed up and going for a meeting or when i am busy applying make-up on a client. i would hate my hair flying around.



















I weave my hair into a plait and just go. i sometimes tuck it in or i pack it with a pretty ornament behind. Great for busy days i have to just work.

















My hair in a bun. I guess by now you know i am not really crazy about my hair flying around. I like to keep my hair in one place and be sure that it stays there. lol


















You would see me like this when i am probably going out for leisure. i like the casual look it gives. I use hair pins on one side of the hair.




















I am yet to go out with this style but i have been practicing on perfecting the look. here i start weaving my hair from the bottom instead of the top and neatly pin the hair to the side on the top. Maybe it would work for a red carpet event??? Will keep you all updated.

















Reminder-to-self. If  I have to rock this look for a red carpet i should give a side pose for the cameras (click click).

All this looks take me five minutes maximum to achieve..

Feel free to drop comments and let me know what you think...........

No comments:

Post a Comment