Thursday 21 August 2014

The Abuja Make - up Fair, Lash extensions pics



The Abuja Make -up fair comes up this Saturday and we will be having a table there. If you are in Abuja feel free to walk in. There will be lots of good stuff around.  We will have discount cards to share to  our old and new/potential clients. We will also be doing demos on our services. 


Venue: The Pearl Arena, Funmi Ransome Kuti road, Area 3, Garki, behind the Catholic Pro cathedral. 

Time: 10am - 7pm

Look out for Yazi's place table (hint: the table with floating candles) and if you have any difficulty locating us feel free to call on 08179968691/08054145929. We will also be tweeting live from the event and our handle is @yazisplace. 

In other news I got my lashes done. I love having lash extensions but never have the time to get it done on myself. Picture of my before and after is below. I have very curly lashes that go round and sideways. Thanks to Linda for pimping my eyes. 





My eye with its natural lashes




My eye enhanced by lash extensions (natural look)





No comments:

Post a Comment