Monday 12 December 2011

MY ILLAMASQUA HAUL


Some of you may wonder what this name Illamasqua means. Well it is a British professional makeup brand although produced by Kryolan in Germany. If you are getting more confused, just ask your best friend Google more about this brands LOL.

It is quite a pricey brand so when they rolled out pro discounts for Makeup Artists I quickly registered and got 30 percent off (yipeee). You can guess my double excitement when they rolled their first free international shipping. Unfortunately I could not purchase any item so I waited patiently for another opportunity which I hoped would be before the Christmas season.

My wish was answered and i decided to first invest in their foundations first. I chose the Rich liquid foundation and their sealing gel. It took 8 working days to get to me by Royal mail.

In their packets
















Out of their packets

















I chose 3 foundation colours that would suit the needs in Nigeria. Of course my colour is the darkest one you see there.

on their website they describe it as
Providing full coverage with one application, Rich Liquid Foundation can be used all over the face or just in areas needing more attention. It can be used as a concealer and as a tattoo cover-up. Use a highlighter brush and buff into the skin for a more natural finish or use a foundation brush for a full coverage. When using it as a concealer, apply with a small blending brush. Always set with pressed or loose powder.

The sealing gel (2 in a pack)

















for the sealing gel the website says
For looks with added impact, intensify your artistry with Illamasqua Sealing Gel. Mix with Powder Eye Shadow, Pure Pigment or Eye Liner Cake to create a colour-intense paste that dries quickly and lasts for hours. Be bold, be original and stand out from the crowd. 

Other things that came in the pack were 2 catalogues, 1.5ml sample of the Freak perfume (what a scent!) and vouchers for my friends (15 % off ). The vouchers i have decided to have a giveaway so watch my Facebook page  and blog.


Catalogues

A glimpse of the catalogue inside
























Pack of the Perfume

Opened

































My vouchers for the giveaway














No comments:

Post a Comment