Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas and Glitter party look for the season

So it is Christmas season and it is the best time to use glitter eye shadows for the parties. I was so lucky to get the NYX glitter eye shadow from Gifty's Daughter during the festive season. To see the NYX glitter palette in a previous post Click here.

My aim was to do a look that would still do justice to Yazi's place motto which is Be natural, Be beautiful, Be you.


Outside in the natural light




















So I took the picture outside and then realised this was a party look and I wanted to see how it would hold under the camera flash so I went back in the house and took some shots.






















The first thing I did was use a light purple (matte) eye shadow on my eyelid and then used a darker purple and some brown at the outer corner of my eyes.

Now I got a stiff brush and then gently dabbed (did not rub) the pink glitter eye shadow. I placed it exactly where I wanted it to stay..




















I also used a shimmery blush from Sleek for my cheeks. I guess the shimmer is very subtle.




















So this is the look with my eyes opened and with the camera flash. Definitely rocking this look for my birthday.....


Feel free to drop comments

No comments:

Post a Comment