Tuesday 14 May 2013

Make-up and baby matters


Some of my readers probably know I gave birth late last year and some don't.  In case you have been wondering where I disappeared to.
While it might seem like I have not been too active on my blog, I had been busy on the mommy front.
Apart from wearing my mommy cap, I have been busy fixing lash extensions, doing makeup as well as stocking up my studio.


Apart from offering movile services I now run my own studio located at the 3rd avenue neighnourhood stores in Gwarinpa Abuja. 
I have my inner room where I do my lash extensions, brow threading and the outer room os for make-up consultation and display of products I sell.
Products include Fashion fair, Red cherry lashes, Sacred lashes, Duo  Adhesive, Ardell lashes,  Avon, Milani, Brush sets.........the list goes on.


So I am back to regular blogging after my *maternity* leave.
I have  so much to share and I guess I wil take it one blog post at a time .

Thanks and have a great week.


If you would like catch up with me on social media platforms you can find me on the following: Twitter: omegiee Facebook: www.facebook/yazisplace Google +: Omegie Nsofor Instagram: omegiee

No comments:

Post a Comment